Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Will it be enough?

Herro there, my name is Allison. Yes, this is my first blog, other then the one i have on my myspace. So it WILL suck, but hey, all things get better in time right? So if you'll just be patient, i'm sure that i can wow you in ways you've never been wowed. Okay that sounded really stupid, scratch that. And i do like feedback. So if you feel you do or don't like anything i have to say, just leave a comment.

Okay first off, i AM gay. Lesbian, Dyke, Carpetmuncher, yeah whatever you wanna call it. I've heard it all. If you are offended by this, you might want to leave. Because i personally am tired of supressing who i am and my views just because some of my friends and other people don't like it. I WILL be open about it on here, just a warning.

Also, random facts about me. :D
- I'm gay. [can i say that enough?]
- I'm young but wise beyond my years.
- I'm a writer, i love poetry and song lyrics.
- Suck at all sports possible.
- I have a myspace [myspace.com/i_dare_you_x1]
- My opinion, mean people suck.
- I will be attentinding orange county high school of the arts next year.
- My second opinion, Shane will ALWAYS be my favorite lesbian.
- I hate the lippy smacky noises that kissing makes.
- I love really short hair on girls.
- I have really short hair, dag nabbit.
- That's all i can think of for now.

Ick, my laundry's done. I really do hate doing laundry, especially because my washer and dryer is outside so if i do it at night, i'll get eaten by whatever the heck is out there. And i have to get ready for my 3:30 - 5:30 class. I hate those hours! But anyways, i know this wasn't a very fancy first blog, but hey, everyone starts somewhere. I'll be sure to post on here as often as possible.

Kick ass and take names,
- A.

No comments: